Returns & Exchanges
As of October 1, 2016 all Returns & Exchanges must first receive an RMA #. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the date that it was received
- Merchandise returned must be in new/unused condition
- We are unable to accept returns on washed, worn, and/or abused items
- We are unable to accept returns on media, cds, dvds, vinyl records and/or clearance/sale items at this time
- Shipping cost & shipping sales tax incurred for returns are non refundable and within the customer’s responsibility
Refunds will be credited to your account within approximately 10 business days from the date the return is received by The Merch Collective. The credit may be reflected to your account on your next statement depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle.
Once our warehouse receives your item(s), your refund for the full value of the merchandise will be processed.
Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. We can process an exchange for another size within the same product but, unfortunately, we cannot exchange them for another item. You will have to return the item for a refund then re-purchase the desired item.
Once our warehouse receives your item(s), your exchange will be processed within 7-10 business days.
Defective and/or damaged merchandise due to shipping must be reported to The Merch Collective within 30 days of purchase, and pre-authorized for return to be considered eligible for a refund.
Please contact customer service to obtain authorization and a pre-paid shipping label to cover return expenses. A refund of the original product cost, taxes, and pro-rated shipping charges will be processed within 10 business days from the date that the damaged/defective goods are received at The Merch Collective.